Most products ship directly from the manufacturer directly to your store.
70% of eLiquid is sent via USPS, the other 30% is split between Fedex and UPS.
Orders are shipped in multiple parts, one part per vendor.
For each vendor you will receive a tracking number and notification directly to your email.
You can always view tracking numbers on our website here